Tech Leaders Attend First COMPUTEX 2018 Press Event
2018 Apr 25
Illustrate How AI,
COMPUTEX 2018, to be held in Taipei from June 5th 9th, hosted the first press event today, presenting six themes: Artificial Intelligence (AI), 5G,
"From cloud computing to big data analytics, AI has been a very popular topic," said TAITRA President & CEO Walter Yeh. "We are seeing emerging
COMPUTEX 2018 gathers 1,602 exhibitors from 28 countries to showcase in 5,015 booths that cover the complete Information and Communication Technology (ICT) supply chain:
- The IoT theme includes the special exhibit of SmarTEX which will demonstrate products in seven categories: security, smart healthcare, Internet of Vehicles, smart wearables and sports technologies, AI and big data, smart tech solutions, and smart home and entertainment. Key exhibitors include Microsoft, Intel, EDIMAX, ECS, and Syscom Group.
- The Innovations & Startups theme includes the InnoVEX
exhibit whichshowcases from June 6th to 8th, with over 300 startups from 19 countries joining the force, a 10% growth from 2017. Up to 40% are international teams, and one-third of these exhibitors are AI related. The section will also include nine pavilions: EU, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland, Malaysia, Mexico, and Korea, triple than 2017.
- Gaming & VR zone, established 2 years in a row, will display cutting-edge products and latest developments in the gaming ecosystem from nearly 70 local and international exhibitors.
- COMPUTEX Forum will gather 15 global tech giants and pioneers to share insights on AI ecosystem, technology prospects, and IoT developments. Speakers will include top executives from AI and IoT leaders such as NVIDIA and Intel, leading research and advisory company Gartner, 5G innovators Qualcomm and Ericsson,
Blockchainapplication leading developer IBM, as well as ARM, NXP, Amazon, Samsung, SUPERMICRO, and National Taiwan University (NTU) AI Lab. They will focus on latest technology trends and industry updates. Based on their observations and perspectives, attendees will envision the next stages of tech innovations. InnoVEXForum will include visionary startups from around the world that range from Augmented Reality (AR), VR, IoT, AI, wearables, cloud services, and healthcare. They will bring all new technology views as well as offer innovative dynamics at COMPUTEX 2018.
- COMPUTEX d&i awards showcase interdisciplinary applications, devices and solutions, and provide an international platform for the industry. Innovation is the highlight.
COMPUTEX 2018 will be held from June 5th to 9th (InnoVEX from June 6th to 8th). As one of the world’s renowned leading B2B exhibitions, COMPUTEX 2018 will showcase hardware and software suppliers across the ecosystem. Applications in AI,